skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Dunns

This is where I will be posting about our latest adventures. Mostly about Molly & Ruby, Corey & I are boring. The post date is usually the date it happened, not the day I posted it.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Dancing Queen

Molly has recently started dancing. She really likes new Metallica song. LOL
She stomps her feet and head bangs. It's too cute really!







Posted by PennyD at 8:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Wish List

  • glue

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (53)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2010 (88)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2009 (163)
    • ►  December (24)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • Recent dinner time Fun!
      • Dancing Queen
      • Returning to her Youth
      • Molly in a Box (again or still)
  • ►  2008 (67)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (4)

About Me

My photo
PennyD
Hopefully if you're looking at this blog you know who I am, but if not: a) you have too much time on your hands, I'm not that interesting to stalk and b) I am Penny, Corey's wife, and Molly and Ruby's momma.
View my complete profile