This is where I will be posting about our latest adventures. Mostly about Molly & Ruby, Corey & I are boring. The post date is usually the date it happened, not the day I posted it.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Molly March Update
Sorry, we've been busy. Here's some updates.Molly the model. There is a video of this too.
Daddy's hat and gloves are warm and fun!
Molly modeling her Cat in the Hat hat (we went to a Dr. Seuss party) and her snowboarding skills.
This video isn't really anything. LOL Just Molly running around.
Dancing. Notice she's checking out her reflection in the oven. LOL
Hopefully if you're looking at this blog you know who I am, but if not: a) you have too much time on your hands, I'm not that interesting to stalk and b) I am Penny, Corey's wife, and Molly and Ruby's momma.
No comments:
Post a Comment