Molly & Corey were looking at a book. Corey was asking Molly what each animal said. They looked a dog and she said "woof woof, bark bark". They looked at a horse, she said "neigh". Then they looked at the dog again and she said "neigh" and laughed. They did this over and over, but by the time I got the camera, it was old and Ruby was crying. But worth a shot.
Monday, October 26, 2009
the little joker
Molly has started joking around. I'll ask her where something is and she'll say "on my head? no. in my mouth? no." etc and laugh.
Molly & Corey were looking at a book. Corey was asking Molly what each animal said. They looked a dog and she said "woof woof, bark bark". They looked at a horse, she said "neigh". Then they looked at the dog again and she said "neigh" and laughed. They did this over and over, but by the time I got the camera, it was old and Ruby was crying. But worth a shot.
Molly & Corey were looking at a book. Corey was asking Molly what each animal said. They looked a dog and she said "woof woof, bark bark". They looked at a horse, she said "neigh". Then they looked at the dog again and she said "neigh" and laughed. They did this over and over, but by the time I got the camera, it was old and Ruby was crying. But worth a shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment