Friday, November 13, 2009

personalized shirts


Sisterly Love


No, Molly isn't hurting Ruby. It took me a while to figure out why Molly tries to do this to Ruby. Duh! We hug the girls like this. I kind of house them. So, of course, Molly wants to show her love to Ruby in the same way.
Molly has tried to pick Ruby up too. Today she tried to pick her up to put her in the bath because she was dirty. (Ruby was naked on the floor in the bathroom, waiting for her tub to fill.)




Friends of ours got the girls these super cute shirts with their names embroidered on them. Ruby is busting out of hers! LOL But Ruby might not get to wear hers again anyway. As soon as I got the girls home from lunch, RUbyu had a HUGE blowout.
(see the bath that was mentioned before)


I love this look on Ruby's face. I'm not sure what it is, but it's a new look that hasn't been caught on camera before.


I love this smile on Molly's face. This is my Molly that I know and love.


Today at the park Molly was doing all sorts of things all by herself. There are these steps that kind of bridge an area, and it's at the limit of her step and she did it 2 times with no help. When Corey tried she said "by self!" I've seen kids bigger and older than her whine and need help on this obstacle.
And she also did a weird curvy ladder thing by herself. It amazes me.
Yet, she still wants to use all the baby toys. Oh well.

No comments: