Ruby was nursing today. Molly got her baby doll to nurse. She does this often. Or feeds duck or monkey or Elmo or whatever, but usually baby doll. First she needed help finding her nipple. She was spinning around looking for it saying "Where's my nipple? Where'd my nipple go? there's my armpit". She came over to me and I showed her. Then she needed me to cover her up. She came over & I did. But she goes back to her spot on the couch and loses everything. Now Ruby & I are done. I get up to help Molly. She says "baby doll done on this side. Other side now."All the while she's holding the baby bottle in her hand. She cracks me up! Ironically, this is how breastfeeding starts off for lots of us.
Here's a picture of a settled Molly & baby doll.

Here's Ruby just being Ruby.
No comments:
Post a Comment