Friday, April 30, 2010

Daffodil Meadow?

Well, we were supposed to go to Daffodil Meadow. We tried. Molly was never going to make it there. The hike was too much for her. We did talk about the stream and the fallen trees and the trees that looked like beavers had chewed them, but mostly she talked about going to a park with swings.
I said "your friends are at a park with flowers and no swings".
She said "I want to go swing."
So we went to a park with swings. She said "our friends not here. They at a different park, with flowers."



First some pics of the girls driving cars. This is what I have to look forward to in 14 years!



I can't see my camera screen in the sun, so I was taking these blindly not knowing that it was upside down. I THOUGHT I fixed these, but I guess not.



No comments: