The GOOD: 2.5 years old today!
the BAD: locked Momma out of the house (Molly & Ruby inside). Ruby cried while momma ran around ringing doorbells trying to find someone home to call daddy. Molly couldn't unlock the tumbler lock that she locked, she tried though. She also tried to unlock the deadbolt to the garage, but couldn't. Finally, Molly was able to unlock the front door deadbolt. Molly was upset, but I praised her for listening to me and unlocking the door like I told her to. I also showed her how to work the tumbler lock.
The FUN: FINALLY, on the last day of swimming, jumped in the pool with no hands and wanted to do it "AGAIN!" and "AGAIN!"
The POTTY: she said she had to potty and sat and peed and pooped!
I know I have to update almost the whole month of May, but I wanted to post this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment