Saturday, January 23, 2010

napping Molly & Ergo

Molly doesn't officially take naps anymore. She sleeps 12-13 hours a night. This was at about 5-5 pm while we waited for Corey to get back with dinner. First she climbed up in the chair with Ruby & I, then she told me "momma get up." And then she asked for a blankie. I noticed she was quiet. I looked over and there she is.

I got an Ergo. And I LOVE it! Every mom who plans on wearing her baby, just get one of these. Forget all the others- I've tried them all. But this is NOT how you're supposed to use the hood. LOL THe hood is for the baby, NOT for momma.

Molly on the back in the ergo, me holding Ruby. Both girls love this thing. When I put Ruby in it, Molly always says "Molly's turn? Later?" Unfortunately, Molly doesn't often get a turn.

No comments: