Thursday, January 21, 2010

stay tuned...

Yes, I'm well aware that I'm almost a month behind on posts... AGAIN.

Sorry. I've been busy being momma to 2 little girls that you all love so much. We're to busy doing stuff to post about the stuff we're doing. Computer time only comes late at night or *gasp* naptime or tv time.
I must be watching too much "Hoarders", because when I do get the chance to upload, I've been trying to upload stuff on craigslist and have sold a few things. WooHoo!

All that said, I'll TRY to go back and post Christmas stuff before Easter gets here. Ha ha ha

Molly really wants to wear panties, but pees in them and THEN SOMETIMES pees on the potty. It's exhausting. But there are fun moments too when she plays with her baby dolls on the potty and says "Baby doll pooped on the potty!! YEAH BABY DOLL! You get a sticker!!!" LOL

Ruby is growing. She has started on her first solid food- sweet potatoes. Yum. She likes them. I have come to acknowledge that she DOES look a lot like Molly, but Ruby is about 2 months ahead of where Molly was in weight and height, but behind in hair. So comparing them in pictures is odd. Today Ruby had on an outfit that Molly wore at about 10 months. Ruby is 5.5 months. Crazy.

No comments: