Me "OK. I'll start saving for college." She thought you learn to be a doctor at the doctor's office. I told her "cousin Jenni goes to college. She's going to be an animal doctor; a veterinarian. "
Then Molly says "I'm going to be a fish doctor!" We were in the fish room and had just seen the fish in the fish tank. But I think this is the first what-I'm-gonna-be-when-I-grow-up.
Ruby napping. Why can't she nap in her room?!
Molly did this to the Little People last night. I asked her why. She said because they were scared, so they had to lay down. When I asked what they were afraid of, she said "nothin."
She also lined all the bottles on the bathroom counter up in a straight line. OCD much? But first they were doing ring around the rosies.
Ruby pushed Molly yesterday and said "Mol Mol! Ring round!" because Molly wouldn't hurry up and ring around with her and she didn't want to do it with just me. That was a first too; asserting herself to her sister.




No comments:
Post a Comment