The girls were invited to a friend's house for a tea party. The host (a 3 year old boy) invited 4 three year old girls and his wing man (also 3 years old) and their younger siblings.
We arrive. Molly & Ruby do a little dance party in the drive way while I get stuff out of the car. LOL They had to wear little matching dresses and Molly wore a tutu.
We go inside. My girls take their shoes & jackets off. 2 other girls were there. The host is wearing his boxers and a t-shirt. LOL Then the big girls and the host head upstairs to play in his room! He invites girls over and then decides not to wear pants and invites them to his room. HAHA HA Good thing the parents have an open door policy for bedrooms.
The other guests arrived and it was a great time. The big kids played. The little kids played. There was a great lunch with smoothies and sandwiches, fruit, and tea (of course!).
Ruby couldn't stop eating, but wanted to see what the other kids were doing. She wouldn't sit in her seat. Even though I was right there by her, she falls flat on her face out of her chair onto the tile floor. OUCH! She'll have a goose egg.
It was time to leave. I put Ruby in the car. Molly is still on the steps. So the host (in his underwear and bare feet) walks her to the car holding her hand! So cute! He said "I don't have shoes on, but it's ok. It doesn't hurt and I won't step in any mud." They said good bye. And he said "you can come to my house tomorrow!" Kids are cute.
Sorry, no pictures. But too cute a story not to share. I may be able to add photos to this later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment