Over this summer whenever we go for ice cream, I split a small dish with Molly. (Technically, I am splitting my ice cream with 2 kids and Corey gets his all to himself.)
Anyways... When the ice cream is almost all gone I tell Molly and show her to warm her that it is almost gone. Then when it is gone I say "All gone" and she says "all gone". She actually says it several times over the next few minutes to an hour or so. LOL And when she says it I say "Yes, the ice cream is all gone. We ate it all. Thank you for sharing with me."
Last night we got ice cream and we finished it. Before I could say it Molly said "Ice cream all gone. Thank you for sharing with me." It made my day! You wouldn't have understood it had you heard it, but that was what she intended to say. And I repeated it to her and she grinned and shook her head yes. It was so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awwwww that is just so cute!
Post a Comment