Friday, August 7, 2009

fun times in the hospital

Here's some pictures and videos from the wonderful time spent in the hospital. Don't worry, I won't be posting the vids of the birth. LOL

Welcome to the world Ruby!


Baby Ruby

Molly & Daddy having fun in the hospital bed

Molly is having a lot of fun apparently

Grandma Ginger holding Ruby

Momma, Ruby, & Daddy

Momma, Ruby, Molly, & Daddy
(Molly is being very gentle, but man she wouldn't hold still for this picture!)

There she goes!

A new teddy bear for Molly (Ruby likes it too though).
Thanks Aunt Holly & Duck (I mean Chuck).



Rocking chairs are fun


Watching the wheel on Price is Right "go round and round"

Molly liked the babies in the nursery, but when there were none there she would say "no babies today". I knew she was getting it when she said "bye bye momma. bye bye Ruby." as she dragged Corey out the door for yet another walk around the maternity floor.

1 comment:

Cheryle said...

Great pictures and so sweet video clips. You have a beautiful family!