
First off, what makes a kid sleep half out of their bed?
Secondly, I've been agonizing over the paci usage for months now. And I realized about a month ago that we should have already done it, or we should wait at least a month after the baby came (to be fair to Molly). She's only had it at nap and bedtimes for months now. However, this weekend neither Corey nor I packed it when we went to the lake. Oops! We were really worried, but when she asked, Corey told her "sorry, Paci is all gone." and Molly said "bye bye Paci. Paci all gone." and pretty much she went to sleep. When we got back home it wasn't as easy, but she's been going down for naps just fine and nights she cries a bit, but we're getting there and we're not giving in. It's all gone. So this picture is the last time she had paci.

3 comments:
way to go, Molly!
I LOVE her bedding! Super cute!
butterfly beddding- Target!
Post a Comment